Controlled Drinking and Drug Use Therapy
Journal Articles and Book Chapters
- Peele, S. (1987), Why do controlled-drinking outcomes vary by country, era, and investigator?: Cultural conceptions of relapse and remission in alcoholism. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 20, 173-201.
- Peele, S. (1995), Abstinence/Controlled drinking versus abstinence. In Jaffe, J. (ed.), Encyclopedia of Drugs and Alcohol (New York: Macmillan), pp. 92-97.
- Peele, S. (1996), Introduction to Audrey Kishline's Moderate drinking: The Moderation Management guide for people who want to reduce their drinking. New York: Crown.
- Peele, S. (2000, August 13), Everything in Moderation. The debate over alcohol: Is one too many? Star Ledger (New Jersey), p. 1 (Perspective Section).
- Peele, S. (2000), A psychologist reviews a play about addiction. Review of David Hare's "My Zinc Bed," at the Royal Court Theatre, London, September 7 - October 28, 2000. Morristown, NJ: The Stanton Peele Addiction Website.
- Peele, S. (1999, April), The AA member who drinks. AOL Addiction and Recovery Forum.
- Peele, S. (2000, March), Trends in American drinking and drinking problems: Drinking less and suffering more. The Stanton Peele Addiction Website.
- Doblin, R. (1999, January 11), Drug policy reformer's father, a CompCare physician, recommended controlled drinking! Personal correspondence.