- Peele, S. & Brodsky, A. (1996), Alcohol and society: How culture influences the way people drink. San Francisco: Wine Institute.
Journal Articles and Book Chapters
- Peele, S. (1997), Utilizing culture and behavior in epidemiological models of alcohol consumption and consequences for Western nations, Alcohol & Alcoholism, 32, 51-64.
- Peele, S. (2000), Reflections on Nordic drinking: Oslo and public drunkenness. The Stanton Peele Addiction Website.
- Peele, S. (2000), Watch out Jews the booze is going to get you! The Stanton Peele Addiction Website.
- Peele, S. (2010), Globalization and its discontents: The advantages of southern drinking, and those who disdain them. Presented at Annual Alcohol Epidemiology Symposium of the Kettil Bruun Society, Lausanne, June, 2010.
- Arnaudo, A. (July 2010), Stili del bere e culture della prevenzione: Intervista con Stanton Peele. Dal fare ad dire.