- Peele, S. (2000), Consumption and dependence: Inextricable link or cultural/subjective connection? Presentation held at "Measuring drinking patterns, alcohol problems, and their connection: An international research conference," Skarpö, Stockholm, April 3-7. (Microsoft PowerPoint file)
- Peele, S. (2000), How are we doing with drinking in America? Testimony at Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms: "Health claims and other health-related statements in the labeling and advertising of alcohol beverages," Washington, DC, April 26. (Microsoft PowerPoint file)
- Peele, S. (2000), The Life Process Program. Derived from "The Truth about Addiction and Recovery." (Microsoft PowerPoint file).
- Peele, S. (2000), The nature of addiction and its implications. Presentation held at 25th Annual Epidemiology Symposium of the Kettil Bruun Society, Montreal, May 31-June 4. (Microsoft PowerPoint file)
- Stanton Debates Lowering the Drinking Age at Manhattanville College. Manhattanville College, November 13, 2008, Purchase, NY.
- Peele, S. (2010), The meaning of addiction: Smoking. Presentation Major session, Theories and Philosophies of Harm Reduction.
21st Conference of the International Harm Reduction Association.
- Peele, S. (2010), Drinking cultures and policy: Alcohol as good and evil. Presentation held at Workshop at Community Program in Alcohol
Research, May 4, 2010, University of Florence.
- Peele, S. (2010), Globalization and its discontents: The advantages of southern drinking, and those who disdain them. Presented at Annual Alcohol Epidemiology Symposium of the Kettil Bruun Society, Lausanne, June, 2010.