Journal Articles and Book Chapters
- Peele, S. (1991), Commentary on "The lay treatment community," in P.E. Nathan et al. (Eds.), Annual Review of Addictions Research and Treatment (New York: Pergamon), pp. 387-388.
- Peele, S. (1997), Introduction to Ken Ragge's The Real AA. In: Ken Ragge, The Real AA. Tucson, AZ: See Sharp Press.
- Peele, S. (1998), Introduction to Charles Bufe's AA: Cult or Cure. Tucson, AZ: See Sharp Press.
- Peele, S. (2000), Foreword to Rebecca Fransway's 12-Step Horror Stories: True Tales of Misery, Betrayal and Abuse. Tucson, AZ: See Sharp Press.
- Brodsky, A. & Peele, S. (1991, November), AA abuse. Reason, pp. 34-39.
- Peele, S. (2001, May), Drunk with power. The case against court-imposed 12-step treatments. Reason, pp. 34-38.
- Peele, S. (2004, July), Is AA's loss psychology's gain? Monitor on Psychology, Volume 35, No. 7 July/August 2004, p. 86.
Exclusively on this website